Wednesday, June 28, 2006

An Awkward Start

Well folks, I'm here again on my umpteenth attempt to start a regular blog of some sort. These attempts go back about 6 years ago, and generally ends with my anti-social behavior taking over once again.

A little background on myself. I've spent the last 6-7 years working as a Linux sysadmin for a large company based in the Boston area. Last year I made the transitition from Sysadmin work with Infosec (Information Security).

For those of you who may not be familiar with Information Security, it is a rather large field centered around defending computer systems. And of course in order to protect a system you also need to be familiar with how to attack a system. As they say, know your enemy.

This blog is going to cover some of my life, and some of my work. Unless you're interested in computer security, you'll probably want to move on and read something else more up your alley.

No comments: